Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just for Fun

I took some pictures over the last few days and I haven't had anything to blog about so I'll just put them up and comment on them.

Rowan turned two yesterday so it was a fun time to get everyone together; especially the babies. Dorthy had made cupcakes and this was the result:





So in turn Sarah was enlisted to give the babies a bath. And of course somehow, they all ended up in the bath at the same time.





I got my ultrasound yesterday but baby#2 wasn't being too cooperative so there wasn't a definitive yes or no on the girl thing. Sarah got to go with us to the ultrasound because she had never been to one before and I think it's something EVERYONE should experience. Whether you have kids or not, ultrasounds are just cool.

Then we went back to my parents house and I colored Sarah's hair and I glittered her toes and I did her nails to match her toes! I'm not a pro and I don't claim to be the best, but for the second time trying, I think they look pretty darn good!!!






And my baby just because she's mine and she's so cute... even when she's zonked out in the car.

No comments: