Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally!!!!! I Found It!!!!

Question have you ever read a book so long ago that you remember distinctly what it looked like, felt like even smelled like but can't for the life of you remember what the flippin title was? Answer: for me yes.. many times. My Grandma had the COOLEST books at her house and I remember reading them over and over every time I would go over there as a kid and even now as an adult i look for them to read. My sister Dorthy and I were talking about one such book called "Topsy-Turvy" or something like that, a book that I ALWAYS look for when I'm at my grandma's house in Sanpete county. But to my dismay I can never find it. So not only can I never find it to READ it I can never find it to actually figure out the actual title. Enter Internet. Duh.. Why didn't I think of this before? All these years I've been afraid of the fate that may have befallen upon the book that I don't know the title of, during the move my grandparents made from Sandy to Fountain Green, and this whole time i could've have just looked up what I thought it was online through the internets... oh silly me. Unfortunately "Topsy-Turvy" only brought up those stupid upside down tomato planters. sigh. Maybe try something else... what about Upsy Downsy? TADA! Success Is MINE!!!!!! (Evil laughter and lighting w/thunder clap) Ah hem, okay anyways it's called "Welcome to Upsy Downsy Land" it's made by Mattel and has the most awesome retina burning colors of all time! Now here's a picture.. can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a copy of this gem?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Have you tried Amazon.com yet? I've found lots of lost treasures there.

tuckerclucker21 said...

No I'm thinking one of my relatives might have it and I hoping that they will let me borrow it or something.

The Armitsteads said...

I think the last time I saw this book it was in Sandy in the trailer. I think it was the old trailer too, the one that was passed to Frank and Jane then sold, or whatever they ended up doing with it. I think it's long gone. Amazon might be your best bet.