Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas From Pompa Schmidt

I know it's February but I finally got Riley's gifts from her Grandpa Schmidt painted and finally got some pictures of them. Riley loves her Pompa so anything from him she adores.
He made her a little hutch and a pair of chairs so she can sit and read, one of her favorite things to do. When we took the hutch home we were trying to figure out what we were going to use it for, and Riley brought her books in and started to load it up immediately.

Sarah painted this one. Look out Sarah you're getting talented.


I painted the animals on this one. And you can tell cause it doesn't look as nice as Sarah's






As you can see it's a good place to sit and have a snack

Or watch a Zhu Zhu Pet cage match.


I know my dad worked really hard on these for her and we appreciate them. They perfect for her and if she would slow down long enough, I know she would give him a big hug and a snotty kiss, just cause she knows how much he loves that.:) Thanks Pompa!

And here's a picture of Bridget just because.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

the chairs and hutch are really cute, i love your animals that you painted!