Thursday, February 24, 2011

So I Almost Cut My Thumb Off, but My Bench Came!

From the title of this post I'm sure you can imagine what happened last night. But let's talk about what happened today!!!! I ordered a bench from Target.com on Monday and it showed up today. I HEART TARGET. As anyone who reads this will tell you, I'm a walking target advertisement. They have the best stuff, it just makes me want to fill my house with junk that doesn't match just so I can have it. Anyways I ordered this and it came today and I have to admit I cried a little, I love it so much. it's so... trendy, is that the right word?

and Now I have an excuse to buy orange pillows for my couches! YAY!
Onto the beginning of the title. I almost cut my thumb off. Yes. I was trying to get a pit out of an avacado and knife went through the pit the skin and then my thumb. The pictures don't make it look that bad but I could tell I had cut it pretty deep. I could see the fat cells all collected together into little lipid balls. It was kinda cool.



And Riley ate a whole pudding cup by herself.

No comments: