Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two Projects Down, A Gazillion More to Go.

I didn't go to church today (I know, *GASP*) because I have two sick children and I don't feel like taking my infant to the hospital so we're just going to stay away from people and their germs. But as the kids were sleeping I got to catch up on a few of my projects that I've been meaning to do but just haven't ever gotten around to doing.I LIKE doing crafty things, it's just getting the motivation to actually DO them that's the hard part.

I made a car seat cover that Mindy gave me the pattern for before I even had the baby, but again, just WANTING to do things lately has been a little challenging. But I finally got it done. Mindy even sent me the instructions and everything, but of course I was never good at following directions so I just eyeballed most of it.


It covers the carseat. That's what it was made for so I guess not too bad for winging it.:)


I also made a new pad for our baby swing. Bridget spends a lot of time in it, just because that's where she sleeps the best especially when she's sick:( poor baby. But now she has a stylish new cover to sleep on.


And if anyone knows me I don't like to make things that are totally gender specific so it's double sided with a fabric that can be used for a boy. Cute huh? Well, I like it and I'm pretty proud of myself.


Now I need to settle on a fabric for my dress to wear to Charles and Amber's wedding in a month! Ahhhh! A month! I better hurry and get my procrastinating done so I actually have a dress to wear.

No comments: