Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So BORED! If you don't like whining, then don't read this post.

I am so ready to start school in March. I'm driving myself crazy at home with my two little munchkins. They haven't done anything different, I'm just getting restless, (which is why I end up at my parents pretty much every night)and I am HATING January. I walk through the stores and they already have Valentine's and St Patrick's Day stuff up making me want it to be Spring SOOOOOO bad. I suppose I could just enjoy the months as they come, but really who likes it when it's so cold it's hurts your ears and your skin and then it's just warm enough to tease you into thinking that maybe spring isn't too far away, then it's bitter cold again. I can handle cold, but January cold, is not something I handle gracefully. I guess I can be grateful I haven't been too sick this winter and I haven't had one of those nasty colds. Even though I haven't been sick, my house definitely looks like I've been out of commission for a month, and laundry is quickly piling, but I have no desire to do it. How many times can you do it and NOT go crazy? I guess when I run out of underwear then my protest can be over. I think my main problem is my lack of transportation, cause Tim takes the car to work in the winter months, leaving me at home with the kids and no other adult to talk to(hence the reason I'm always begging people to come over). Naptimes and nighttime just aren't long enough, my kids wouldn't sleep long enough even if they were, and I never have the go gettum to make a decent meal for my poor husband to eat when he gets home. Some days I think I'm ahead of the game and then i turn around and it's all undone. There's always something I could be doing, always something I should be doing, but it's never anything I WANT to be doing. My kids really aren't big enough to be entertained by television and the show Riley does enjoy is really mind numbing, and it doesn't really hold her attention for longer than a few minutes, then it's out with the DVDs again. I guess everyone has good days and bads days I just seem to have all of mine in one month. I'm the only one who can change that, but it would be nice to have something to do, somewhere to be, once in a while. My school will help with that. Hopefully.:)

No comments: