Thursday, October 7, 2010

Okay New Addition to my Previous Post

I just watched Iron Man 2 today for the first time (yeah I know I'm behind on the times, give me a break) and I would like to add Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man as to the previous post under best hero. He is by far... adorable. I really can't think of any other words to use to describe him. Honestly? Look at him!

Tell me he's not adorable. He did have his rough patch back in the early 90s what with the drugs and stuff then again in the late 90s and again in the early 2000s but let's give him credit where credit is due! Those were "rebuilding years" (BYU fans, yes I'm likening your poor athletic skills to the drug habits of a movie star, But hey he made a comeback! See Miracles can and do happen!)
So yeah... he's in the same ranking as Hugh Jackman, for me anyways.

3 comments:

Alicia Clingman said...

Amen

The Armitsteads said...

Yes, he is adorable. You just want to put him in your pocket.

Taylor Smart said...

I absolutely love Iron man! I went and bought legos, and i have the movies! :) Um, Robert Downey Jr. is higher that Hugh Jackman....just sayin' :)