Friday, October 15, 2010

Late Nights



We went to visit my parents last night and we had dinner and made cookies with some really cute cookie cutters Steph had that made HUGE cookies, but around 11 pm when we left it got to be too much for the little kids and they were all getting really tired and grouchy with each other and Riley insisted on holding her little bath baby, which she insisted on taking out there with us in the first place, and she fell asleep in the car holding on to it! I just thought it was cute so I snapped a quick picture of it and thought I would share.

2 comments:

Schmidt said...

That is really cute Mel, this is kinda sad that now that i work nights that I have watch your blog tontine out what is going on with you guys
Charles

Unknown said...

So cute! Can't wait till we get there is Dec!