Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Okay, It's Old News

So I know it came out a while ago, but I watched the movie Obsessed the other day and even though it was dumb, I loved when Ali Larter gets her butt kicked by Beyonce. I personally would not want to be beat up by Beyonce, but I laughed the whole time they were fighting. If anyone has seen it, they know how I feel. It got me thinking, how would I react if someone was trying to steal my husband away from me? Or even someone I know husband? I would probably hunt them down and light them on fire. But not before beating the crap out of them of course. Isn't that awful? I have a lot of latent hostility (I know surprising right?)and I really don't handle confrontation very well, I usually get really pissed off and clam up bottling it all up then I have really violent dreams about beating the @$%! out of whoever I had the confrontation with, so I can really identify with Beyonce kicking the crap out of the skinny little white girl's butt. That and it was nice to see the girl with the big butt win. Woohoo! It's just something I've been thinking about.

No comments: