Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Poll

So my favorite time of year is sneaking around the corner and I have to decide what I'm going to dress my little munchkin in. so we're going to take a poll. I'll put up several pictures of costumes that I can make for her and the one with the most comments wins. Warning: They are adorable and voting will be difficult.

Okay Here's Costume Possible # 1



If you like this one, go to comments and vote for #1

Costume Possible # 2



If you think this one is cute, go to comments and vote for # 2

Costume Possible #3



If you like me, Vote for #3!


Now these are the ones that I can make, my mom can make anything I'm pretty sure ,but I want to try to make Riley's costume this year sine last year, my mom made it, although it was VERY cute If you don't remember here's a little refresher




Yeah she made ALL of those costumes. She's a amazing. But I'm not that amazing so let's not make it too difficult!:) Thanks for the help!

4 comments:

Alicia Clingman said...

I like # 2!!!

DA said...

They are all flippin' adorable, but if I have to pick, I'm going for #2.

tuckerclucker21 said...

I'm glad I asked people to vote, though I'm leaning towards #1...

Unknown said...

#1 it fits her!