Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Excuse Me I HAVE to Gush about this...

So today I've been in a total, "OhMyGoshThatisFreakinAdorable" mood and the root cause is cause I've been online shopping. Isn't that the root of everything girly and retarded? They really make you feel like you CAN'T live without it and because you can't pick up the price tag, look at it and walk away, it makes it hard to close the window. Anyways, I've found a new favorite website and while I haven't spent any money there yet because out of self control (I knew I wouldn't be able to stop) I thought I would share. www.princessbowtique.net has the CUTEST little girly things I have ever seen, and they aren't outrageously priced like places like matildajane although they are very cute, just WAY out of my personal price range. Check it out and buy something if it tickles your fancy. For the sake of my husband, I'll just advertise for it, not spend too much money there.:)Come on tell me this isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen:



No comments: