Friday, May 21, 2010

Woohoo! 2 Years Down and Eternity to go!

Tim and I made it 2 years without killing each other, Bravo to us! Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary and even though it's not as impressive as say 50 years or a million years, I'm pretty proud of myself considering what kind of odds couples our age have against us. Not only are we happily married but we have our beautiful daughter and expecting our second child in December, which makes me the happiest I could ever be. Back before I even met Tim I thought I was never going to get married or have a boyfriend much less, mind I was only in the ninth grade so the self esteem wasn't the highest, but still I really thought I would be 30 and still not be married and living alone. I don't know what happened. Within the last 8 years somewhere I've met, dated, loved and married my best friend and sometimes my best mentor. I tease Tim a LOT and he still puts up with me. I am a brat a LOT and he still wants to sleep next to me at night. I'm so lucky that he is so willing to work hard and move up in his company to make life for me and our family better. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE! I LOVE YOU! enough of that mushy stuff. Tim took the day off and we went on our Tour de Salt Lake. Tim found a awesome pass online somewhere and it got us into our choice of 13 different places. We could choose from places like Tracy Aviary, Thanksgiving Point Gardens and Museum of Ancient Life , Living Planet Aquarium, Hogle Zoo, This is the Place and a lot of other places. We chose to go to the first three I mentioned and it was SO MUCH FUN. Here's some pics
Little Seahorses smaller than a paperclip.. The little ones!
Sting rays... we got to pet them. so much fun always entertaining
Flamingoes at Tracy Aviary.
Andean Condor. Just a really big ugly bird.
Golden Eagles. So Pretty
Everyone needs to go visit these places and get a better understanding of our world around us. they aren't that expensive and everything you learn greatly outweighs the cost!

No comments: