Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Big 23

So I turned 23 on the 30th of April and Landon turned 1 I can't believe he's already one but I can totally feel the 23 on me. For my birthday, Tim let me buy some shirts from Target, well, he had to because I had already bought them when he learned about them. They're long sleeved but nice and thin so I can wear them for a while because it's so hot outside lately :) :). I also went out to dinner with my parents to my favorite steakhouse, Ruby River. It was so nice to go out and have dinner with my parents. I also got a few birthday cards with cash from my oh so nice in laws which I spent on my favorite birthday present. I bought flower pots and dirt and Dahlia bulbs and Freesia bulbs to plant on my little deck outside. The Dahlias I picked look like this: and the Freesia I picked look like this: so hopefully soon my deck will have beautiful , lovely smelling flowers all over it. I would like to eventually obscure the view I have from my patio with flowers, which may never happen if the weather doesn't cooperate but we'll see how Tim feels about it. :) My favorite birthday present I actually received a while ago , but didn't know about it until a few weeks ago. I'm happy to announce that I am 8 weeks pregnant so little baby should look like this:Picture of your developing baby so then I'll have two wonderful children to take fun pictures of like this:

No comments: