Monday, May 31, 2010

May Days




May has come and gone with all the fun goings on that happens during that month. Some days we even awoke to snow on the ground! I guess Mother Nature was tired of her normal routine and decided to shake things up a little bit. Tim got his Scooter and it's all he's been able to think about ever since I told him he could get one. Memorial Day came and went and I got the neat opportunity to drive down to Price with Tim's family and see his Grandpa Tucker's grave. I never met him but he was very well loved and respected by his family. They talk about him a lot which makes me believe that he was a pretty okay guy. I love my grandpas so I can only imagine how Tim feels about his. We stayed in a hotel for the first time with Riley and that to say in the least, adventurous. She happened to fall asleep around eight one night and was up for most of the rest of the night later. Then on Monday we spent some time with both families but Tim's mom got some jammies for all the grandkids and wanted a little "cousins" photo op. They turned out REALLY cute. This coming month of June brings a lot of crazy happenings. Riley turns 11 months old, Mindy and Spencer are moving their family out to Missouri, yes, again, and I officially start my second trimester, which is pretty crazy how the first one went by. Baby # 2 is growing normally which is good. My mom had a silly dream where I had twins named Tyler and Skyler a boy and a girl (which I would love to have actually) and Mindy whose son name is Tyler got mad at me for "copying" her:) oh well, don't worry Mindy, I think the name Tyler is pretty well used and pretty much out of my book;) Here's some pictures from our month of May:





2 comments:

tuckerclucker21 said...

Top pic is all of riley's cousins on the Tucker side. The Evenhuis' are moving to Missouri again and Gma Tucker wanted a picture of all of them before they left and got too busy to get one. I didn't realize Addie had her finger up her nose and Riley was glaring at the camera when I posted them. pic#2 is Addison Rae at Winger's while in Price. She really dug the popcorn. pic #3 Riley in the hotel room. pic #4 Tim's new toy the Skut(er) pic #5 and 6 Riley at the Credit union. We were bored. Isn't that why you have kids? to dress them up and take pictures of them? pic #7 and 8 Riley and Abi in matchie pajamas while all the boys had a gay date and played games all night long.

Unknown said...

No hard feelings on the Tyler name. I am sure some people think I stole there name Tyler from them. There can never be too many tyler's in this world (Wink,wink)