Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tim's New Toy

So with our tax return this year Tim came to me with a list of demands. I was dumb enough to have mentioned beforehand that if I were to EVER get a game system it would be a Wii because the other ones you just sit on your butt all the time and the Wii makes you move, and normally I'm religiously against gaming systems for this reason, but my tongue was a little loose that day and it came back to slap me in the face. So from that can we all guess what he bought? Yes a Wii, a couple of games, some steering wheels and a few more Wiimotes, so more people can play, because we plan on playing it only with other people because since we're not really tv watchers anyway, why would video games be any different and it's more fun that way. But Tim pulled it out of the box tonight and I'm glad we got it. The video will explain and leaving you begging for more. Yes, I know how could anything be possibly that good? Well, it is. The quality is bad, but the content is so good!

No comments: