Friday, February 5, 2010

Late Evening Arrival

The Long Walk down to the right terminal. Right as we were getting there Rory and Tim bolted ahead of everyone else, which was only natural because they are both freakishly tall.:) I love you honey!The babies couldn't stay awake, it was so late for them...

Charles got to meet the babies for the first time which I'm sure was a dizzying experience. Rowan is almost 2 Abi is almost one and Riley is almost 7 months.... He has a lot to catch up on.
I'm sure Riley would have been more excited if she hadn't been just woken up. Oh yeah that's Kevin with a shaved head in the back ground, don't ask about his hair.. it's just confuses people.





Charles came home last night and it was an odd experience, and even though Charles was probably weirded out by how long I hugged him, it was still fun and I didn't loose it completely like I thought I would. Right before Charles came down the escalator, Sarah was getting really antsy, Dorthy was crouching on the floor, trying not to throw up and Mom was ready to break out into a sprint the moment she saw him. Awww memories.. I'm not going to lie, I was shaking and I thought I was going to throw up too. Good times, even Jordan got all anxious about it.
Okay, so before you watch this video I have to explain why I'm yelling at my mother. Tim was hopefully playing around and saying he was going to run up to Charles and hug him and when I told him that mom should hug him first, my mom said of her own volition, "We'll just see who he goes to first." So with that in mind, let's see who he does go to first, or who he doesn't have a choice to go to first (smirk;)) Even though we kept the babies up late, it was a good time and we're all glad he's home and safe. Unfortunately for him, he now has to get a job and live in the real world.... sigh.

No comments: