Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick Re-cap.

Okay, now that February is almost over, I need to catch up with all my posting that I need to do. So here we go, there's really not a lot just one thing actually. Sarah turned 17 on the 14th of this month but was a little over shadowed by her big bro, Charles from speaking in church after he returned home from his mission. So, I decided I wanted to take Sarah out on a Sister date. The night before she said she had never been to Archibald's at Gardner Village and my husband had never been there so I that's where we went. I can't remember what every one got, but Sarah actually spent the majority of the time NOT texting on her her to Jordan. Amazing huh? I guess miracles do happen... but wait, maybe she wasn't texting because she was so tired....:) Happy Birthday Sarah

1 comment:

Taylor Smart said...

Haha!! Thats a funny Picture mel! Happy Birthday Sarah!