Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ok ok, i can't wait... He's coming home!!

So a couple of posts ago I said I found out some exciting news about my little bro who is on a mission. He comes home TOMORROW!!!! Needless to say I'm pretty darn excited to see him. I wasn't able to go see him off to the MTC, seeing as I was on my honeymoon and all, but not only will he come home to see me married, but with a baby! Woah, I don't know if I could handle that. His flight comes in the airport late tomorrow night so he'll be really tired, but he'll have to get over it because he's got some important things to get doing! Charles served his mission in the Baltic states which is somewhere not a lot of people know about. For those of you who do just ignore this next part, ; the Baltic states mission includes Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and some of Russia. Charles spent half his time in Russia and half his time in Estonia. Most of his mission he dealt with really bad headaches and other health issues, which finally sent him home a few months early but he knows he served his mission to the best of his ability. We love him so much here at home and we are so excited to see again, I'm not even sure I will be able to control my emotions all day tomorrow. I think about him and I start to cry because I've missed him so much.... okay let me regain my composure... so we're all excited and that's the big news.

No comments: