Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Great House Adventure

Tim and I have been looking at homes and we've finally found one we want to put an offer on. It's a townhouse out in Eagle Mountain and I'm pretty much in love with it. Because it's a townhouse it doesn't have a very big yard, but that's okay for right now. Eagle Mountain for anyone who has no idea where or what that is, is a growing majorly LDS community out on the west of Utah Lake. It's tucked away behind the popular Saratoga Springs, if anyone knows what that is. We told my mom we were planning on looking for a house out there and all she could say was, "That's a little far isn't it?" Guess what mom, that's the idea. :) So here are a few pictures of the house just so you can get a feel for it. It has three bedrooms and two full and one half bathrooms. The best part is it may come with a piano which is really awesome because it's really chewed up but it sounds great so it makes for a lovely project for me to work on. everything in it or on it looks great and is in great condition and I'm so excited about it. You'll have to turn sideways to look at the picture of the front, I didn't turn it right ways up. Ooops.:)



2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'll cross my fingers for you! Some of John and my family live out there are really like it...except for the winter drive to SLC

Taylor Smart said...

It looks like a nice house Mel!