Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mystery Solved!!

So for the past few weeks Riley has been drooling a lot. Now you first think, oh she's getting teeth, but no, she's been drooling since day one and no teeth. Then the past couple weeks she's been constipated and waking up in the middle of the night. And you think, oh, she's getting teeth, but no teeth ever pooped out. The constipation may have been due to the fact she is starting on bigger kids food and cereal and whatnot, but no teeth. Until yesterday she grabbed my hand and put my finger in her mouth and bit me. With her TEETH that came out of nowhere. Rowan is getting his molars in and is horrible to deal with because he gets diarrhea when he teethes. YUUUUCK! Abi hasn't started getting teeth but I'm sure she will soon. But anyways, Riley has teeth now, the second bottom tooth popped up today. So in turn breastfeeding days are officially over. :) It's odd, the bigger she gets the more I want to spend time with her and just be with her. Today I had a job interview to be a registrar for IHC hospitals which if I could work about 4 hours a day would be good and I wouldn't be missing too much time with my baby. It's not a bad job, the training is a little intense but I think I could do it... I don't really have a lot of support on the husband side... At least I don't feel like I do. It's probably just me. Sigh

No comments: