Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Pics 2009

On Saturday we asked Sarah to come with us to Gardner Village in West Jordan and take some pictures of our little family for our parents and grandparents' Christmas Cards. They turned out really nice. I'm so lucky to have such a talented little sister. I wish I could afford to buy her a better camera, but these pictures taken with my little digital are more than I could ask for. I can only imagine when Riley gets bigger and we get more little spirits in our family how cute our pictures will be. I'm so grateful for my family, my little family and my big family. I am also grateful my hair turned out that day. :)
Riley is getting so big we're planning on taking pictures like this at least twice a year. I still don't think it'll be enough but we can only do so much. She's such a beautiful little girl, I'm so proud of myself. She's the best trophy ever!




Tim thinks you have to point in pictures, to see what the picture was all about. I love how Riley is wondering what his finger is doing out. Just ignore Tim's old man grin.
We love our little Riley Roo. She makes everything 10 times better... and she's really fun to smooch on.:) I love this picture. I think it's pretty obvious Riley doesn't.
my jacket is supposed to be purple... It looks blue.

... and the best picture award goes to.... This one! thanks Justin for making her smile.:)

2 comments:

Taylor Smart said...

Those are very cute pictures mel!

Alicia Clingman said...

All those pictures are so cute!!