Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Christmas 2009


Here's a few more pictures from the annual Tucker Christmas Party.
This is the super cute outfit Conner got for Riley. I love the bow and it fits perfectly! Thank you Conner! (and Katie)

Ben and Julie opening their gifts from the kids... We all pitched in and gave them Hale Center Theater season tickets.
Tim's gift was from Katie. He got some sweet dress shirts for work with the gift card. Thank you Katie!

My gift was from Mercedes, I love Bath and Body Works but haven't been able to go for a while, I was nevertheless stoked about my gift. Thank you Mercedes!
Conner opening his gift from Riley...
Kynna opening her gift from me....

All in all in was a pretty good Christmas. Tomorrow I'm going to put up pictures from talking to Charles on Christmas.

No comments: