Monday, December 27, 2010

Tim and Melanie Tucker Family Christmas 2010

Since we've only been married two years, we don't have that many Christmas photos, but the addition of children definitely takes care of that problem so I have to think about what I want to post, otherwise this could be a very long post. I woke up at 6:30 to feed the baby and because I couldn't sleep cause I was excited for the girls and Tim to open their Christmas. My dad says I was always the one who woke up early and wanted to hang out on the stairs and was trying to peek on the presents, but that's not really how I remember it, but then again, I can't remember how yesterday went, so I guess that excuse holds no water. Anyways, i was excited and woke Tim up around 7ish mostly because Riley was awake and crying in her room. So we got the girls and came out into the living room and let the girls tear into their stockings. Maybe I should explain the stockings... I'll try anyways. My dad was on his mission and my mom made a huge blue stocking and packed it with stuff and sent it to him. So when they had kids my mom made us each one luckily enough my dad detests messiness and anything related unless he makes it so... the stockings helped keep things orderly and relatively mess free at least until we got to unwrapping the stuff inside the stockings. To us as kids they doubled as play things and especially Rapunzel hair. I don't have any pictures with my girls wearing theirs as pants or as hair YET, but I anticipate the day when it happens, and you better believe I'll have my camera.

I found these cute eye masks for a couple bucks and couldn't wait to have them wear them. I'm glad they obliged:)





Quite possibly the best picture I own of Riley









These are Tim's soccer shoes and shin guards that WOULD have been a great surprise if Tim could handle a surprise but since he can't that's why he doesn't look very excited.








MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

No comments: