Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Saturday 2010

Halloween Saturday was spent at my parents house. Everyone came over and after Dorthy and I finally decided what we were going to dress up as, we ate and took the kids around to a few houses. Dorthy and I painted our faces and did our hair as Gorgons (Stephanie dressed up as Workout Barbies' mom, ...lame) and I dressed Tim up as Apollo. He was such a good sport and it turned out pretty good! He had a good tan and everything! but I didn't get a picture... sigh running on only one hour of sleep makes you forget some things. But Riley dressed up as the pumpkin princess in the other costume I found for her. Yes not only did I buy her costumes, but I bought her TWO, but they were so cute I couldn't help myself!



Riley the pumpkin princess, Rowan as Woody, Abi as Workin' Out Barbie



This is as close as we could get getting them to sit by their pumpkins for a picture. So we just made do with what we had...

No comments: