Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Friday 2010


So we have read multiple times that I LOVE Halloween. And fortunately for me, so does Riley. We get excited about it before the week of even rolls around and with it being on Sunday this year, we had THREE days to party instead of just one. Steph has some cute pictures on her blog of our Halloween party at my mom's but Friday night Tim's parent's ward had a trunk or treat where everyone shows up to the church parking lots and the kids trick or treat out of the back or the cars. Not a bad idea and with how fast it got so cold this year, a real life saver, especially for the little kids.




Riley and Dad trick or treating, I'm pretty sure Tim was just showing her off to the people in the ward, but she is pretty cute, so I'll let it slide. Friday she wore the sugar plum fairy costume I found for her and we made her cheeks rosy and everyone thought she was adorable. Although someone at Tim's work saw her and said, "Oh how cute! An Eggplant!" Really? An eggplant? I know the costume is purple but who in their right mind would dress their baby up as an eggplant with wings? I like my vegetables and I'm all for being creative on Halloween, but I'm not exactly what you would call a VeggieTales enthusiast.



Riley with Unlce "Indiana" Mike




Riley with Grandma Tucker

After the candy was all passed out, we all went inside and we ate from plethora of soups people in ward had made. Then when we went back to grandma and grandpa Tucker's house we had to listen about Ben's heartburn;)It was a lot of fun and unfortunately Chris and Katie weren't around so I didn't get any pictures of Conner or Kenzie but I did get some of Landon, He's such a cute little bug and this picture is by far my favorite of the night...



Good Evening...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Truthfully I love the idea of an eggplant :)

tuckerclucker21 said...

yeah you probably would. if I had though of it and meant it to be an eggplant, then I would have been fine with it, but she had WINGS and this stupid lady thought she was a vegetable.