Friday, August 28, 2009

Side Note That Doesn't Really Matter

So last night I had the best dream ever, mostly because Paul Walker was in it walking around in his swim trunks, mmmmm isn't it glorious? Wow. That's all I can really say is Wow. I know it's super nerdy, but I've had the biggest crush on Paul Walker since I was a single digit age.Oh that fateful day. But anyways this dream of mine was pretty weird. all inanimate objects were converging on one spot and would severly harm you or kill you if you were in the way. What I never understood is why we never just stepped out of the way. Why did we always try to block it with MORE inanimate objects? I don't know, that picture is really distracting... but there was a safe place they couldn't get into and everyone well, everyone you would expect to see in a movie where beautiful people die, was having a party, and of course it wasn't a regular party, it was a beach party, cause that's where it always happens right? There's a girl there who is a REAL brat to everyone and she keeps hitting on him, I mean honestly could you help yourself from NOT hitting on him? HELLO???? Anyways, so I insult her and I have a really bad habit of swearing like a sailor in my dreams, either that or I get really violent. Latent hostility I guess, and she's so stupid she laughs and thinks it's a joke then when she realizes it's a honest to goodness insult, she gets all huffy, like girls who are brats do, walks out of the safe zone and gets killed or maimed by a horde of inanimate cupboard doors or something like that, I don't know I wasn't paying attetion because Paul Walker was in his swimming trunks. Then the baby woke me up and reminded me I have a real life with a wonderful (and equally sexy) husband and that I should really learn to control myself. But secretly, I enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: