Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nothing New on This End.

So nothing new has happened to us since the baby got blessed. We went to my Grandpa Schmidt's 85th birthday party last weekend (I think) and all I could think was "Man 85 is really OLD. I guess that's what happens when you age. Anyways, I thought I should promote some of my favorite pastimes for all you bored, people who have nothing better than to read my blog all the time.
www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com is always good for a lugh out loud time. I mean laugh out REALLY loud because it's pretty much showcasing how dumb people can be and who doesn't enjoy a chuckle about that?
and there's a blog that showcases people who wear Fanny packs, usually the wrong way but isn't wearing a fanny pack wrong anyway? Anyway, anyone who could let me know what that site is, if they know what I'm talking about, I would like to waste some time laughing at those people.
That's pretty much it.

No comments: