Sunday, August 2, 2009

Riley's Blessing August 2nd, 2009

Riley was blessed in our sacrament meeting today by her Dad (who cried, I know precious right?) We had to limit the amount of people we invited to stand in the circle to bless her because we both have such big families, I don't think there would have been any room for the baby!! My mom made this dress for her in a little under 3 hours. She's amazing. (I did help I sewed on the buttons and the little flower on the front, That's why they don't really look as nice as the rest of the dress.:))

So tired. Tim was so glad she didn't cry at all during the blessing.
Our angel.. Awwww I'm so proud of myself, she's so cute.
Our little family. On behalf of everyone in it, I would like to publically (to the people who actually read my blog) thank everyone's love and support and for those who were able to make it today and for those who thought about coming, THANK YOU.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It was a nice blessing, Tim did a wonderful job and her dress is way cute!
That quilt looks familar ;)
p.s. wash it only in cold water and let it line dry if you can so the purple doesn't bleed on the yellow.

tuckerclucker21 said...

We only use for stuff like that so hopefully it won't get too dirty, but I'll remember that if I do ever need to wash it.

Taylor Smart said...

She is so cute! Love her dress!