Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tim Turns 23!!! Happy Birthday Babe



Tim turned 23 yesterday and we went to Lonestar Steakhouse and Saloon. We had a great turn out at the restaurant and had a good time with the fam. I think we were about to make the waiter cry just because we got there at spereate times and the checks were "all messed up" but oh well what can you do to avoid that really when you have over twenty people and a whole binch of little kids??? Not much. I'll tell you that right now. The staff even came out to to sing to Tim which as we all know, Timothy LOVES when that happens. I'm pretty sure it was either my dad or Tim's dad that gave them the heads up, but I know it wasn't me. Oh well, this is your birthday babe, so I guess you'll just have to deal with it. Here are some reasons why I love him so much:He loves little kids unconditionally and I just wish I could be as loving as he is sometimes.
Tim has uncanny ability to know when I need to be loved more than usual. Sometimes it's more often than his energy level will allow and I can really get on his nerves, but he does it anyway.
His family is really important to him. Not just his parents and siblings, but the family we are starting on our own.
He likes to teach in Primary. Come on, who wouldn't love soemone who is always more than willing to teach for you???
Even though he'll give himself whiplash, watching him flip his hair over and over is possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen in my whole life, and I don't think I would laugh as much if I had married someone else.
He supports me and the family things on my side. It doesn't happen very often but he is always willing to help do family things with my family or just go bum around their house. I'm not sure how my parents feel about the second, but I think my mom likes having a busy house. And Where ever Tim is you can rest assured, it's BUSY.
He's patient with me when I need someone to be really patient with me, which happens a lot.
He doesn't think I'm a disgusting slob when I shower late or when I don't do my hair. Well, at least he doesn't think out loud.







Finally, he never wants to give up on being US. Even when crap happens and stuff seems like it's all falling down around our ears, he is never willing to drop it and let it go. (Only sometimes am I grateful for this, other times, not so much.) He is constantly obsessed with the welfare of his wife and child(that would be me and Riley) almost to a point, it's unbearable. He puts up with and loves the dog, almost to a point that it seems like he loves her more than me, but to be honest there have been times, I've loved her more than anyone else, so I guess I have no room to talk. :)

This is why I love my husband and basically because he's the sexiest beast on two legs (you know I'm right)

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Ok, happy birthday to Tim, but seriously, that little boy is the cutest thing i've ever seen!