Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Justin Graduates!!!!! See world He WASN'T Just Teasing Us!!!!!

Hallelujah! Justin graduated! Just kidding J, we all knew he would make it, it just took a little "friendly persuasion". Here are some pics from the happy event and I'll try and see if I can get the video of him actually graduation to work.
The Grad with Grandma and Grandpa Harward.
Justin's graduating class '09. In my opinion they were a little more rambunctious then previous years, and the dress code certaintly isn't what it was when I graduated, but it's over now that's all that matters and I believe that Justin wholeheartedly agrees with me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations to Justin! He's just beginning his real "schooling." Good luck to him.

Also, I'm not used to Grandpa H without glasses yet.

Abi is so cute. Those are some cheeks! Rowan is so big. Is he walking?

tuckerclucker21 said...

Rowan can pull himself up and walk along stuff but he won't walk on his own yet. He crawls like a monster though. Grandpa is a lot happier now that he doesn't have to wear his glasses all the time because they would make him so tired.