Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Baking Update.

It's not going so well, I'll tell you that right now. I went to the doctor today after two weeks. Nothing has changed. So unfortunately I will have to stay large and annoyed for a while longer. Yippe. So it's getting down to the wire and the doctor todl me if she doesn't get started by the 10th of July then we'll get her started for you. What????!!!! The 10th of July? June isn't even over yet!!!! Why does life hate me so much? Just kidding mostly I'm being a pessimist, but really pregnancy really isn't bad it's the WAITING. And the waiting and waiting some more. My sisters, they were lucky their kids decided to come early. Of course Dorthy had to have an emergency c-section and Steph got induced because her body was starting to show signs of preeclampsia. But no not me, I'm normal and healthy and Riley is patient. Unfortunately for me. I would just like to be able to breathe normally again, that's all kid really. Tim said that he would have to shake my belly more often, like THAT'LL ever happen. He's too ADD to sit still for a minute, rather than induce a baby. So if any of you readers have any suggestions for speeding up the baby born time, please let me know. And I'm perfectly aware of the variety that demands the husbands... uh, help. See above comment.

No comments: