Saturday, June 13, 2009

Monday June 15th- 37 Weeks

So on Monday I will have reached my 37 week mark and after that I could have the baby ANY DAY. Not really, it's just fun to say that because it feels like we've been waiting forever to see what she looks like, and what kind of personality she has. Tim and I have the crib and crib set on the way, so hopefully she waits until after that's here to come, but we always have the pack and play which is, well, super cute (see pack n' play post). But it's really hard for me to think about being un-pregnant because pregnancy hasn't really been a hassle for me except for this last month. I was so blessed not to have morning sickness and aches and pains, and my dear husband just let me look for a job on my own terms but now that it's so close, it's pretty much just useless. I've been able to beat the boredom with my dad and mom being home from work on Fridays and any other day they are home they don't get too sick of me being there all the time. I think really the only thing that has got in my head during pregnancy is the swollen feet (which they haven't done in a while, hallelujah!) and the inability to bend over or clean the house without breaking into a sauna sweat. I guess I could complain about heartburn, but I was just so glad I wasn't throwing up all the time that I would take heartburn over it anyday. It's been an adventure getting ready for this baby as we've gotten closer to the final days the more urgent everything feels. Tim has insisted on packing the bag for the hospital so it's now sitting under our bed packed and ready to go we need to call the hospital still and pre-register, but that can be done quickly. We are having a get-together barbecue/baby shower/ open house/ house warming for the baby and so Mike and Emily can show they're new house to people, so if you did not get an invitation I am sorry but you are invited; I just couldn't think of a kazillion people to send invitations to.

June 20th at the home of Mike and Emily Tucker at 6322 w Teasel Avenue WVC, UT 84128.
If you have any issues finding it call me or Tim at 801-915-5945.

Anyways now that I'm past advertising for my own baby shower (low and desperate I know), I think that's about all the thoughts I have on the subject right at the moment, so I'm going to end the post before I go nuts.

No comments: