Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 Years Down Eternity to Go!





I think I use that title for all my anniversary related posts, but whatever. This last Friday was Tim and my 3 wedding anniversary(pitiful applause) yes yes thank you. While 3 years is pretty nothing compared to 50 years (Gma and Gpa Harward) or 70 years (yeah I know of a couple that has been married that long) I'm still going to congratulate myself on a job well done. To celebrate we farmed out the kids and went down to St. George to get away from all the crappy weather yuck:p. It was nice and warm and we had a lovely hotel and we went to the Tuachan morning Craftsman Market and spent some money, all the while I was thinking about my two little girls at home and Penny with Mike and Emily wondering if they were going to be ok, secretly hoping that they weren't, but to my disappointment they were fine, if not better than when we are home.(eyeroll) It was nice to have a little break but I was glad to have my kids back and to be able to come home. On the way home Tim mentioned how he would move down to St. George if he could get the clearance to work from home. I'd be okay with that, but I'm pretty sure he would get really tired of driving 10 hours just to eat dinner at one of our parents houses.:) I have some pictures of some of the stuff we got to see down at the Tuachan and the temple down there, but I'll put them up later, cause I have a crying baby in the other room. I love you babe, thanks for putting up with me, and I apologize in advance for any stress I may cause you throughout the years to come. Love you!!!!!:*

* The best part of going on vacation without the kids is getting to come home to them.



No comments: