Thursday, March 10, 2011

School is Wonderful!

So a couple weeks ago I started School at Color My nails School of Nail Technology and it is so much fun! Basically all the stuff us ladies like to get done to our hands or feet for a special occasion, I get to do and have done EVERY night. Manicures and pedicures for just right now but after this months, I'll be doing EVERYTHING having to do with nail care and enhancement. Fun huh? So I need lots and lots of people to volunteer to get their nails done. Remember until I get my license I'm doing everything just 10 dollars so get in on the deals for then next few months! Give me a call at 801-915-7468 or email me and we'll figure out a good time for you. Next month you can always come to my school and get services done too! Every little bit helps! Thanks to everybody who has been so supportive since I first started doing this! You are very much appreciated!

No comments: