Sunday, March 20, 2011

Charles and Amber Wedding/ Grandma and Grandpa Harward 50th Anniversary

On Friday the 18th my parents married another kid off. Thankfully it was Charles and not Sarah. Charles and Amber were married in the Salt Lake Temple so early in the morning, but hey, a wedding is a wedding, right? It ended up very nice and went very well. Of course the bride was beautiful and the groom was... Charles. I love my brother and I'm happy to see him happy. Tim was out there when they came out of the temple to get this little video.



The couple coming out after them had a little more enthusiastic group, but it was still a happy occasion. It was kind of a chilly day outside, so most of us were slow getting out to see them come out, me included. Friday was also my Grandma and Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary. Can you imagine 50 years? I can only hope I make it that far. Riley and Bridget were both excited for Charles to get married and this is what Riley had to say about it.



...um never mind that. She really was excited for them, it was just really early in the morning. Congratulations Charles and Amber and Grandma and Grandpa! We love you all!



No comments: