Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Justy is Leavin Me! But For a Good Reason...

Justin got his mission call to Kennewick, Washington, which we all remember because I posted about it. I think. Today is the day that he reports to the missionary training center in Provo, Utah. I'm so excited for him, but so bummed out for me. Ever since Mom brought him home from the hospital as a little pudgy baby he has been a bag of giggles. Anything that comes out of his mouth today has perfect comedic timing, it's just impossible to find anyone who can make me laugh as much as my little bro does. So just as a little good bye to him we'll see you when little Bridgette is almost 2, here's some pictures of him and we all hope that stays safe and that he has the best mission ever. We love you J! (when I say we, I mean that mostly from me, although Tim does love Justin, he's not going to shout it out on the internet.)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital slideshow

2 comments:

The Armitsteads said...

So the slide show of Justin is really more like "pictures that Justin just happens to be in." Nice.

tuckerclucker21 said...

Since when have you known Justin to actually want to be the main subject of a picture hmmmm? He's always been in the background doing something goofy, so that's all the pictures I have of him. Deal with it.