Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roo turns 6 months

This month Riley turns the big 6 months, and not only is she a great helper while her mother is trying to type, but she now says "Mom" Momma" you know the normal stuff. She is so funny and does really goofy things like scream at everyone in the row at church. These videos are from my phone so the quality is not great and this first video I had to cover it because the light was distracting her from laughing. My favorite thing that she does is giggle when I'm playing with her. It doesn't happen very often and in this video you have to listen pretty closely, but it's a lot of fun to hear. These last few months have been fun to go through and it seem like just a little while ago I was pregnant with her. This has been such a wonderful growing experience for me and I think for Tim, but since I get to spend more time with her I think I can appreciate the little things she does more.;) It's so much fun to have a baby but trying at times. I wouldn't trade for anything.

No comments: