Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunday July 12th 8:20pm 9 lbs 13 onuces, 22 in

Our little family.All cleaned up and ready for visitors. She looks much cuter than I am.
no your eyes aren't playing tricks. That's a 9. 13.2. She's a big baby.

Riley getting cleaned up.

Before the baby was born and I was in labor, I don't look very glamorous, but I guess that happens when you're in labor.
I look like just a floating head. I only look like that because they had me on two full bags of fluid drips and I was chilling from my veins outward. It really sucks because there really was no getting warm.
Salt Lake Regional Hospital. (The Old Holy Cross Hospital, as many people refer to it.)
Tim was convinced we needed pictures of us on the way to hospital. Oh well. There we are. On our way to the hospital, isn't it exciting???!!!


Riley was FINALLY born on Sunday night and yes you're not dreaming she really was 9 pounds 13 ounces. Trust me she really was that big. Here's some pictures of our little adventure at Salt Lake Regional Hospital.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Jessi said...

Yay for babies. She's beautiful Mel!! We need to get together so I can meet her and you can meet mine soon :) Let me know when you're free :)