Saturday, July 11, 2009

Goodbye Belly!!!!!


Could today be the end of the never ending baby belly and could actually be having a baby between today and tomorrow??? I think so!!!!!!!! I'm happy to report that my doctor was (in a way) tired of seeing me pregnant and since there was no change in the dialation or effacement from any of the hundred times she's checked, then she stripped my membranes (OWWWWWIEEE) and scheduled me for a induction at Salt Lake Regional Hospital for tonight at 9:00. Technically, I'll do all the work Sunday morning, so I'll have all day to look at my baby girl. But this is just in memorial for my huge belly that always got in the way.... but i'm really excited to finally meet and see my little girl, every part of pregnancy has been totally worth it for this.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congrats on having Riley Sunday night! My co-worker had her baby then too, how funny!