Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our First Piece of Baby Equipment!! WooHoo!

So Tim and are proud owners of baby EQUIPMENT. YAY! you just wonder you know babies are so small what do they really need? Well I'll be the first to tell you, babies need TONS and TONS of STUFF. An arsenal really.... okay okay maybe the parents need a ton of stuff to make baby raising easier or more fun, and this our first piece! we went to Sears to look at what selection they had when it came to car seat and the strollers they can be hooked to, and we found the cutest one I've ever seen. I have been really adimate about not getting anything gender biased because I'd like to use it for the next few children. And we've looked pretty much everywhere and everything we thought we liked another member of our family would show up with their kid in it. I know it's trivial, but I feel I've always been one to do things my own way. (P.S. Tim is only smiling like that because I told him to smile because he had on his "cool" face before and he just looked mad, so I figured that wasn't the right emotion to have, so I told him to smile like he was happy about it and that's what I got.)(smack hand to the forehead here)
Anyway, look how awesomely cute it is!!! It's gender neutral, but still could be considered for a girl and the basket on bottom is huge!!! and the canopy thing that goes over the top as a sun shade is huge!!! and there's a bar that clicks into the stroller so the carseat will lock into it and that's awesome!! and pretty much I just love it. It went together in a second and I can steer it with one hand and did I mention the basket on the bottom being HUGE?

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Yeah for babies!

Nikki said...

Very cute! when it comes my turn to pick out baby stuff I won't get much of a say since John worked at USA baby for years and knows way too much! :)