Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3rd,4th,5th Yay for Conference Time!!

This weekend is semi annual General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, where we as members get to be instructed by our leaders and sing songs, and read scriptures, and feel the Spirit. It's a wonderful time. My family has the tradition for as long as I can remember of going down to my Grandma and Grandpa Harward's Farm. Yay!!! The farm has always been a sanctuary for me to get away every so often and just RELAX. That is of course when the house isn't full of screaming kids. (Kim, I'm not talking about yours, I have never actually heard your kids talk more than two sentences at a time.;)) I don't know what it is about being out there, so close to the mountains and having a bunch of open space to just walk around, there's horses and turkeys and sheep sometimes and now that it's SPRING! (it is spring, snow or not) there will be baby everything!! AWWWW precious. I would have some pictures, but in the process of moving stuff around my house Tim has buried it underneath a mountain of junk. Bravo Sweetheart. Anyways here's a map of the area and that surrounding it because everyone always gets a blank look on their face when I tell them it's between Nephi and Moroni in a little town called Fountain Green and my Grandparents actual house is just outside Fountain Green in an even smaller area (it's not a town, I guess) called Freedom. http://utah.hometownlocator.com/ut/sanpete/fountain-green.cfm This is a satellite photo of the area and if you follow the highway 117 just a little bit out side of town you can actually zoom in on the property and the house. It's all very exciting.;)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Well Melanie, when you guys were little, you were the screaming kids. Now that you're having kids and your cousins are getting older, your kids and nieces and nephews are/will be the screaming kids. The circle of life, I guess. Also, there's a thing called karma. What comes around, goes around.

tuckerclucker21 said...

Thanks for that. I think.

Nikki said...

My grandpa lives in Fountain Green, love it there!