Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Year Mark! Take THAT All You Unbelievers!!!

So Tim and I have made it to our one year wedding anniversary. Say it with me now, Awwwwwwww! Precious! I know, we're freaking adorable. Anyway, it's been pretty weird to think that I've been married for a year and I have a baby on the way but then I remember a lot of fights and a lot of late nights talking, and it doesn't seem so unbelievable anymore. Things have come and gone, issues have arose and past, and we're still together, which is good because everyone kept telling me the first year is always the hardest because you're actually sharing a space, money, toothpaste, yadda, yadda yadda. So we made it. Good for us. Now we just have to jump the hurdle of going through child labor, having a crying baby all the time, and having to change dirty diapers. It's so much to look forward I'm just giddy with bubbling excitement!

all who are wondering: The chameleon is not a monsterous size. The cage just has to be a little large because they feel safer the higher they can climb.

3 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Good job on the one year!

Nikki said...

Congrats on the one year mark! I hope you did/will do something fun for it!

Kim said...

Congratulations. One year milestone is something to celebrate. I was worried about the size of the chameleon because that cage is humongous. Congrats!