Monday, December 8, 2008

Makeover Time!

okay so let me explain, so this is my AFTER picture because I'm dumb and I have issue with learning how to blog things. So know we know that this is not a very appealing way for me to sit and have my picture taken, let's move on... very quickly. This is Dorthy's AFTER picture, I know the flash is on and it makes her look like it's "MIME TIME" nice huh?

Dothy's BEFORE picture. She's so cute.


My BEFORE picture... GAG me.

This is the stranger I was introduced to today. She was very approachable and very easy to laugh with, and best of all she didn't have man hands... which would be very awkward.







So one day I got a call from a complete stranger asking me if I would like to come over to her house to do a Mary Kay Makeover class. Strangers calling me on the phone, a little fishy and all together just weird. But free makeover and crap to go with it??! Sure! Throw caution to the wind and let my usually present wild side ultimately take over. So first of all we get lost because I'm an idiot and can't read south and west directions. Then we finally get there and it's all awkward because we're the only ones there and I don't even know this person. A normal person's radar would be going off like crazy and they would usually be timid and a little shy maybe. But not me, my caution was in the wind remember? no going back now. I don't know who I made feel more uncomfortable, me or my sister or the Mary Kay lady herself, oh P.S. her name was Angela, nice lady, not really formidable opponent material who I usually end being subject to, Man Hands and stuff like that... long story maybe next time. But all in all it was pretty fun. I will be throwing my own party in a few weeks for a chance to scam some free stuff... WooHoo FREE!!! So here are mine and Dorthy's before and after photos some are just silly because of the flash and I decided to put them up anyways and laugh at them seeing as I'm the only person who ever reads my blog.....:)

1 comment:

DA said...

Amazing, this is the first picture of me ever when I look better WITHOUT make up.