Monday, September 22, 2008

PennySue's Birthday Shes 5 yrs old!!!





I have had my dog, Penny for a year as of today. I almost forgot that it was her "birthday" today until I was talking about how i came to actually find her. I only have her thanks to a good friend of mine who works at a vet tech school and Penny was one of their practice animals. She's so lovable and friendly it's nerve-racking especially when she decides she's going to run away for a few days with no collar. That's a totally different story. It was her birthday today or at least a year to the day that I brought her home from the vet school and she was mine. Boy were my parents surprised!!:)

1 comment:

mushu said...

She is so cute! I can['t believe it's been a year since you took her home. did I tell you my new Boss's name is Penny too?