Friday, September 5, 2008

My New Couches

So I'm way excited because A: I have something to actually write about and B: I have my own furniture!!! YAY!!! SO anyways We finall got our new couches that we've been wanting for the past few months and they look so good in the front room. We're wondering now if the couches have started a war between my sister and her husband and us because whenever we've been gone for a while, the pillows move from our couches to the old couch that still needs to be moved somewhere. I don't know but I would be happy if someone bought new furniture that looks nice for my house. Call me crazy. I don't have pictures of them yet but they look like Barbie furniture. No not hot pink but, kinda compact and very light weight. I love them though. I'll get pictures up of them as soon as I can.

No comments: