Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My New Place of Residence (the Pictures)

So it's not really a "NEW" place to me any more, but I haven't had any internet lately so I'm finally getting pictures of my new house up.


I love this picture. I was snapping pictures and she just started laughing hysterically.
Don't mind the mess on the table. It's really usually not there.My little kitchen, which is bigger than a lot in apartments, so I'm pretty lucky. I would never cook dinner if I only had the "galley" style kitchen a lot of places had.
So there's the new place. There's also 2 bathrooms and a washer/dryer hookup in the hall but I figured those weren't very important.:)

2 comments:

Alicia Clingman said...

I like it :)

chrisf said...

Cool place! Love your dinig set. I bet it is neat to have your own space. Congrats!