Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Check it out and give me some ideas!!!!

So I am starting a new endeavor to make handmade invitations from my home. I work for ProvoCraft so playing around with the machines have made my creative juices flow a little. I know gross huh? Anyways, my mom asked me to make her invitations for a baby shower for a girl in her ward. As usual I didn't have anything else to do at work so I was glad for a time waster because day time at the mall is BORING!!! If any of you would be so kind as to visit my new blog and submit a few ideas, any invitations you've seen that you liked or just want to talk about an invitation with maybe a misspelling, please feel free to do so. www.puckerbytucker.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nick and Kim said...

Hey Mel! How's it going? This new endevor sounds like fun! What exactly are you looking for? Stamping ideas or strictly paper? Are you wanting to use the cricut machine? I just got the 'Everyday Paperdolls' cartridge and it has some cute little baby things. Let me know. miksllim@hotmail.com