Tuesday, October 21, 2008

JOKE

Okay so that new job I was talking to you about earlier this month was a bunch of crap. It was pretty much the dumbest job on the planet. I left Northwest because I was tired of cleaning up other people's messes and having no communication when it came to training, and the new job is the exact same way. So i quit. Now I'm just a bum sitting around at home doing laundry. I need a new job because I can't stand my husband being the only contributor to the marriage.

3 comments:

carnahan fam said...

Come back to good ol' NWR! We miss you friend! Sorry the new job didn't work out :(

tuckerclucker21 said...

I just might...:) No I'm out looking for another job, but it's been nice to sit around with my puppies at home. Stupid I know but I'm actually starting to write a book which in a way is kind of fulfilling.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Mel!I'm sorry about work, that sucks, i know we already talked about this, but i hope it all gets sorted out, but you definitly should write a book. just don't make it about vampires, k?