Monday, August 11, 2008

St. George Tucker Family Trip


Some canyon visitors admiring the wildlife(mule deer) there were three all together on the banks of the little river that runs through the canyon.




This is part of the canyon called the Narrows.



On the bus and the hike. We all look so cool and sweaty.










Getting ready to hike up to Narrows. We actually we just going to ride the buses that take you up the canyons, but some people(Dustin and Ben) thought it would be so easy to just hike up the Narrows at the top of the canyon. Guess who complained the WHOLE time. Oh and guess who lost thier wallet on the bus, yeah we all knew it was going to happen.:)
MY sexy husband. Oh we all know that we love our own pictures, but he is prety much ridiculous.











Poor Trevon. He was so tired on the way home from hiking we started to drive and he immediately was out. But then again he usually falls asleep in the car. So funny.










We just got back from St. George and boy was it ever warm!!!! As we left on Friday I felt so bad because this would be the second weekend in a row that we wouldn't be home. She kinda freaks when that happens so it just makes me wonder how she did all weekend. At least I know I had tons of fun. I don't have many pics of the family but I do have a lot of pictures of the pretty terrain and Zion's National Park. I love Zions, my sister and I went there for vacation once and we rode horses through the canyon for a few hours. It had to be one of the most fun things I have ever done.

No comments: